We are seeking your help to promote the Advance Queensland Testing within Government (TWiG) pilot program to your stakeholders.
The Testing Within Government supports Small to Medium Enterprises to improve the positioning of their ICT products to address business problems while collaborating with the Queensland Government. There are 6 problems statements:
Consolidated Systems Access Management
- Smart Editing and Style Guides
- Crowdsourced Data
- Self-Service of Environmental Monitoring Data
- Short-term Opportunities Resource Matching
- Workplace Health and Safety Incidents Capture
We’ve developed the following Advance Queensland (AQ) collateral (attached) to help you promote TWiG via your communication channels:
- Media Release: sample content for stakeholder newsletters and intranet or internet articles
- Images: images have been provided to accompany web content about the program and can be hyperlinked to the Advance Queensland website
- Fact sheet: general overview of the program
You can also follow us on Twitter (@AdvanceQld) and Facebook (Advance Queensland) and join the AQ conversation by using the Advance Queensland hashtag (#AdvanceQld).
The url for the TWiG pilot program is http://advance.qld.gov.au/twig
If you’d like more information or have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
20160817 twig program – applicant fact sheet v2
20160817 twig amplifier pack