This is an invitation to IT Forum Gold Coast members and anyone else from Jack Morton Worldwide, the team producing the Opening & Closing Ceremonies for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive procurement process in order to ensure that potential suppliers to the ceremonies have the best possible chance to participate in this extraordinary event; and to make the most of the diverse commercial opportunities it represents.
To that end, we would like to invite you to a Supplier Information Session. We’re holding this informal session in order to connect face to face with potential suppliers and to create awareness of the specific opportunities to supply goods and services for ceremonies that will be on offer to the local and extended supplier community in the near future.
So, this is a great opportunity for you to:
- gain visibility of upcoming opportunities
- understand the Ceremonies Forward Procurement Plan and Schedule
- understand the procurement process and key selection criteria
- understand how opportunities will be advertised
- assess your capacity and capability to deliver
- better position your business for success
- network with and make introductions to other suppliers
Our goal is to help you maximise the potential for you to participate and benefit from the work we are doing. That process begins with this event, in the Lakeside Terrace at The Arts Centre Gold Coast.
If you would like to join us, registration is essential. You can register here.